Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I want to study for my MBA at Harvard University,how can I do it?Cos I don't have the money.Any scholarships?

Simple, get accepted first. That would be the hardest part. Once you get in, there are numerous grants, scholarships, and loans you can use to pay for college. Sometimes the university will lower the tuition you have to pay also! Private institutions bend over backwards to help you pay for college since they really like diversity. It is just a matter of taking the time to get it done!





Start the process, get admitted!!!

I want to study for my MBA at Harvard University,how can I do it?Cos I don't have the money.Any scholarships?
You better have a great GPA. I'm sure all of the info is on harvard.edu
Reply:2 ways, email and bluff or beg sponsorship


No comments:

Post a Comment