Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are there any ppl here that go to Harvard University or Lesley University in Cambridge MA? Let me know plz?

How do you like it

Are there any ppl here that go to Harvard University or Lesley University in Cambridge MA? Let me know plz?
me, me, me- I go to Lesley I liked very much I came back as a grad student. i'm older so I don't know how the younger kids like it, it worked for me-what's bad is that the campus is very spread out- there are classes up the street- the art school (Art Institute oif Boston) is located in Kenmore Square- the biggest complaint is parking. I shouldn't complain because harvard is more spread out than Lesley. another complaint is about the teacher Practicum requirements (but they say they will help you)


Depending on your major Lesley is very flexible it was originally a teacher college so there are alot of Education Majors there women's college division just went co-ed


it's way cheaper than harvard- but as a education major finding a job it speaks volumes

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment