Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anybody know where I can find Online Harvard university applications?

I'm 12 by the way

Anybody know where I can find Online Harvard university applications?
Oh, you're 12! OK. I thought of saying, "If you have to ask, you shouldn't apply."





What you should do is look into programs where you can go to a college in the summer and study while you're still in high school, like at Stanford and Amherst. You should also look at enrichment programs (12 is a great time to study a language) and mentoring programs: if you're ambitious enough to ask this question, you should get as much help as you can, so you can apply when you're ready.
Reply:The above answer sounds like good advice to me, but it didn't answer your question. Try http://www.harvard.edu. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment