Saturday, April 17, 2010

I want to learn in such university of architecture as Harvard.?

I'm 21 year old, i'm a 5 year student of architecture,.. now I learn in magistrature (it's a little higher than bachelor).. in the former countries of USSR my University (YSUAC) is popular as popular as russian (Marhi) but It haven't enough raiting in Europe (becides France) and US. U.K... .. So the question is .. how to get in to harvard using my experience (in architecture) couse I have some good architecture projects.. and will my knowlage help me with this.. If no its ok, but how to get grant for this and what kind of tests or exams I must past..


thank you for your help..

I want to learn in such university of architecture as Harvard.?
Here is the Admissions web page for their Architecture program.

teeth grills

No comments:

Post a Comment