Monday, November 16, 2009

Can someone tell me about Harvard University School of medicine admission process?

Please can someone tell me about applying to harvard medical school. I need to know what particular questions they ask in the interviews, personal staement etc. I need some tips here.Thanks for your time.

Can someone tell me about Harvard University School of medicine admission process?
Havard medical school is one of the hardest medical schools to get admitted to. First you would need an almost perfect undergard GPA like 4.0. You would alot of community serviie eg voulounteering at a local hospital whiel you were in college. You need good letters of recomdenationa and you eed lots of cash. good luck. check out their website. www.havard.com

dental surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment