Monday, May 4, 2009

Harvard university?

Hey guys I was interested in doing my MBA at Harvard..I am currently in my second year in sciences and I was wondering what kind of volunteer work do I need to get in considering Harvard looks beyond your marks..





Good Day!

Harvard university?
It's clear that you haven't looked into this very deeply yet. You need to read up on B schools and how they work. I dont want to just say, forget it, and tell you you arent good enough, but I'm guessing you have basically NONE of the things that Harvard is looking for. If you want to go to Harvard for an MBA you have a lot of catching up to do. You cant get into Harvard by working at the soup kitchen.





Do some serious research (not on Yahoo!!) about Harvard's MBA people and you will see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment