Monday, May 4, 2009

Does Harvard University have scholarships for international, undergraduate students who wish to take medical?

I am a student from Indonesia and I am wondering whether Harvard University can give a scholarship if I am an undergraduate and planning to take medical studies. Please help me! If there is a scholarship, can you tell me where I can find more information about it? Please include the requirements also, if you can. Thanks for your help!

Does Harvard University have scholarships for international, undergraduate students who wish to take medical?
Contact Harvard via their website. There are some schlarships for international students, I'm sure but they are probably extremely coveted. You will need to far exceed the requirements they list.

teeth grills

No comments:

Post a Comment